Je suis intéressé
Swatch is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the International Sales Team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
WHOLESALE & TRAVEL RETAIL SALES COORDINATOR 100% (F/M)
As member of the Travel Retail and Wholesale Sales team, you have to ensure the flow of information on a daily basis within the international sales team and with the markets.
Main tasks will include:
• Support the Wholesale & Travel Retail Manager on international distribution and duty-free Business
• Collaborate to build the Yearly Marketing Plan of direct accounts
• Ensure proper communication flow on Product, Retail, Marketing and Corporate strategy
• Monitor and follow up on orders (watches and POS material) for direct accounts
• Provide Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Analysis worldwide (Sell in, Sell out, POS reporting, etc)
• Ensure the successful launch of new collections in the markets
• Analyse and amend incoming orders (direct accounts)
• Analyse stock level and quality for key accounts
• Collaborate with logistics and invoicing departments to ensure proper deliveries in the markets
Autonomous and responsible, in this position your flexibility, attention to details and organisational skills will be called upon. In liaising directly with clients, your extraordinary customer service and communication skills will also be a great asset.
You bring a commercial background (employé de commerce / Kaufffrau-man) with previous experience in a similar position in sales, ideally in an international environment. With your dynamic and communicative personality, you enjoy working with numbers and know how to deal with fast-paced, ever changing priorities. Advances skills in Excel are mandatory.
You must be fluent in English (verbal and written) and have good knowledge of German and/or French.
If you feel this challenge meets your profile and expectations, please send your CV and all required documents in English.