Je suis intéressé
Tysons Corner, VA, US
Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she efficiently assists the Boutique Manager/Director to develop and optimize the boutique performance and profitability by supporting and developing the boutique team, ensuring excellence in boutique operations and client service.
Team Management & People Development
• Under the supervision of the Boutique Manager, partner to design the optimum organization by recruiting the right profiles and ensure proactivity of building a talent pipeline.
• Motivate, develop and coach Boutique staff on a day-to-day basis, with regards to selling Cartier products, providing exceptional client service, in partnership with L&D Coach.
• Responsible for the integration and training of new comers.
Boutique Performance & Sales Achievement
• Assist the Boutique Manager in developing boutique personnel performance goals. Review the competencies and environment to define action plans to achieve Maison, Boutique and category sales targets.
• Assists the Boutique Manager to optimize boutique performance and profitability, notably through the breakdown of all boutique targets into monthly, daily and individual targets.
• Lead the implementation of action plans.
Client Relationship & Portfolio Development
• Provide the highest levels of client service to support the growth of sales.
• Partner with team members to successfully resolve escalated client issues/concerns.
• Assists the Boutique Manager to implement and monitor the ROI of CRM programs and actions.
• Act as an ambassador of the Maison and support the Boutique Manager in building direct contact with VIP clients.
Boutique Operations & Administration
• Is responsible for ensuring adherence to all Maison and Group policies and procedures, for the team and self.
• Is responsible for the back office and administration of the boutique including but not limited to: assist in the management of optimal levels of inventories / model stock; oversees boutique expenses; ensures the execution and delivery of boutique reports.
• Responsible for ensuring optimum boutique maintenance that reflects the brand standards, partnering with the Retail Corporate team as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of three years prior luxury sales and/or supervisor experience is required.
• Experience with PR events and ability to network is required.
• Computer proficiency with Word, Excel is required.
• Additional language skills a plus.
• Ability to motivate, cultivate and develop a sales team.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills are required.