Je suis intéressé
Topanga, CA, US
Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
Job Mission: As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she is responsible for executing administrative and logistic tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational procedures.
• Inventory Control - proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
• POS Procedures - execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
• Boutique Shipping - proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
• Merchandising Responsibilities - weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
• Supply Ordering - all office, shipping and banking supplies.
• Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
• After Sales Service, as needed – registration, processing and collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all repairs
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Understands and complies with all policies and procedures, including Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
• Support the sales team and ensure audit compliance (i.e. tax exemption form, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, sales recognition and telephone order).
• Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values.
• Adhere to visual guidelines, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
• College degree preferred.
• Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
• Previous experience in cash handling
• Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
• Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Windows is required, previous SAP experience preferred.
• Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
• Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
• Self-Starter with Team-Player approach.