Je suis intéressé
Tysons Corner, VA, US
Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
Cartier North America is seeking a Boutique Administrator who will be responsible for executing administrative and logistic tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the Cartier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand values, culture, image and policies.
• Inventory Control - proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
• POS Procedures - execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
• Boutique Shipping - proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
• Merchandising Responsibilities - weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
• Supply Ordering - all office, shipping and banking supplies.
• Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
• After Sales Service, as needed – registration, processing and collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all repairs
• Assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge and compliance
• Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values
• Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. POS, cash handling, product handling, inventory control, etc.).
• Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times both in person and via telephone.
• 4-year College degree preferred
• Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus
• Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
• Previous experience in cash handling
• Must be available to work retail hours including weekends
• Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
• Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Windows is required, previous SAP experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
• Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
• Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
• Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
• Self-Starter with Team-Player approach