Je suis intéressé
Shanghai, 31, CN
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
The Compliance and Control Senior Officer’s main responsibility is to setup and execute Richemont’s compliance programs. The job holder will support the Compliance and Control Manager for boutique audits, red flag transaction reporting, T&E reviews, comprehensive reviews of the shared services functions, training and communication of internal controls to the retail network.
Frequent travel (40%) within China will be required for boutique audits.
• Ensure the proper implementation of the Internal Control framework defined by the General Management to strengthen the processes efficiency and prevent risks to which the Company is exposed, thus contributing to healthy business development.
• Assess regularly the processes compliance to Group’s principles
• Help managers to formalise local procedures respecting legislation and Group’s standards and embedding Internal Control’s good practices
• Perform boutique audits, including:
Document review, testing and analysis on the following areas:
• Review on Reconciliation between Tax Invoice & Sales Invoice
• Review on Discount and FOC transactions
• Review on Deposit transactions
• Review on Exchange & Refund
• Review on Petty Cash
• Reporting, red flag report
• Perform monthly T&E reviews include but not limited to fapiaos authentic checks / abnormal claim patterns or natures, etc.
• Provide training and education to the Brands retail teams and be the main contact person for the Maisons regarding boutique compliance related issues.
• Ad hoc projects or investigation upon request
Profile and experience
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar discipline
Certificates and Licenses
• CPA / CIA from a recognized board is a ‘Plus’.
• Perfect written and spoken Mandarin and English is a must
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit/Compliance. The job holder should ideally have experiences in retailing in China, with Internal / External Audit / SOX (or equivalent) experience.
Technical skills & abilities (not already mentioned above):
• A “problem solver” rather than simply identifying issues
• Ability to coordinate projects and deal with conflicting priorities
• Ability to design workflows and procedures
• Prior experience with data analytics / massive data processing is a definite “plus”
• Prior experience in IT audit related field is a real “plus”
• Strength of conviction, pragmatism and courage
• Critical mind and being proactive
• Listening and dialogue capacities with all functions
• Teamwork capacity, coordination of project and change management
• Strong team player & communicator; Pleasant and flexible personality
• Mature, discipline, high degree of integrity and work ethics, self-motivated, independent