Je suis intéressé
Seoul, 11, KR
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
JOB TITLE Controlling manager
REPORTING TO Head of FP&A
LOCATION Seoul, Korea
To support management’s decision making, support respective brand’s operation by preparing financial budget/latest trends as well as regular management reports process, ad-hoc analysis, monitoring actuals vs. budget/trend.
• Managing team members through direct coaching and guidance.
• Construct brand’s budget/latest trend and cost controls, financial analysis
• Support regional and HQ office’s counter parties to understand local market providing various forms of financial analysis
• Provide timely financial data for decision-making and capital investment analysis
• Monitored relevant KPIs to communicate to brand management
• Support business leaders in respective brands.
• Establish standard metrics for measuring, reporting and tracking performance (productivity and profitability of boutiques)
• Establish standard operating and financial procedures and best practices for supporting brands’ operation
• Identify cost reductions and profit improvement opportunities and make appropriate recommendations for implementing plans to address them.
• Support in strategy development and implementation
• Responsible for optimizing cash flows to support the company’s resource needs
• Responsible for key brand’s project and figures in FP&A meetings
• Involve in ad-hoc FP&A/Finance projects
• Managing experience is preferred.
• Experience in a financial role covering full range of Financial Planning & Analysis, accounting and general finance
• Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis, planning, budgeting, management reporting and forecasting
• Good communication skills with business partners
• Strong analytical and problem Solving skills
• Proven ability to professionally manage time, prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Fluent in English Speaking, listening and writing