Je suis intéressé
For 170 years OMEGA watches have been among the most prestigious in the world.
FOR OUR OMEGA UK TEAM, WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING A TRAINING SPECIALIST (based in London)
YOUR MISSION: In this role you will be responsible for the day to day training of a designated accounts portfolio and the development of new training modules to be provided to each accounts.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Organise and deliver the training to each accounts within the southern territory (including booking venue, confirming attendees list, arranging training and merchandising material, etc.).
• Organise and coordinate the Ambassador / Grand Ambassador training with OMEGA HQ.
• Monitor the E-learning program (ensure that modules are completed by each team members within the agreed deadlines, put in place a local incentive, provide feedback to Boutique Managers, etc).
• Deliver training to new staff members in stores (retail, franchise, multiple and independent).
• Administrative duties
This role is a field based role including national and occasional international travel.
• Previous experience in a similar role or within a sales environment
• Experience working for a luxury brand
• Experience preferably in the watch/jewellery industry
• Good self-motivation and ability to use own initiative
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Creative flair with strong planning and organisational skills
• Ability to travel extensively (full clean driving licence required)
Personne de contact
Corentine Allisson / Lexi Barringer
Lieu de travail
Adresse de l'entreprise
CH-2502 Biel / Bienne
POSTULER POUR CE POSTE