Je suis intéressé
Dubai, DU, AE
Founded in 1906 in Paris' Place Vendôme, Van Cleef & Arpels came into being following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895. For more than a century now, their names have been associated with some of the most exquisite High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment. Whether inspired by nature, couture or works of the imagination, its creations evoke a timeless world of beauty and harmony.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the development and improvement of Van Cleef & Arpel’s business of “Partner Boutiques”(monobrand) in the following countries: Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait.
He/She will ensure that image, sales, visibility, quality of services and quality of customer’s relationship are in line with the company guidelines.
MARKET RESPONSIBILITY – KNOWING & DEVELOPING:
• KNOWING: Be informed about the market changes, the new development in the retail scenario such as
new competitors, new shopping malls, or new partners.
• DEVELOPING: Develop VCA in the marketplace (in partnership with VCA local partners), find new
opportunities, develop new initiatives, differentiate and diversify.
QUALITY OF THE NETWORK RESPONSIBILITY:
• Contribute actively in protecting the image of the Maison
• Take active part in improving mystery shopping results through coaching and training the sales staff.
• Ensure that the boutique meets the brand’s visual aesthetic requirements – Coordination with architects for
repairs and maintenance and visual merchandising team.
• Maintain and develop a high quality of sales associates present in the boutiques through focusing on
recruitment and retention phase out plans.
• Support the Marketing Team in developing relevant strategies (Image and Sales).
SALES RESPONSIBILITY :
• SELL – OUT: Maximize the sell-out of the boutique through:
-Continuous focus on key performance indicators as: number of invoices, average pieces per invoice,
transformation rate, productivity by sales associate, and coverage by best sellers.
-Coaching and training of the staff of the Partners
-Coordinate with marketing department in order to create business opportunities
• SELL – IN: strengthen the supply flow in cooperation with the Partner and VCA Operation team
-Focus on KPI’s of replenishment, stock control, management of slow sellers
PAYMENT COLLECTION RESPONSIBILITY:
• Collect the payment of the partners within their expiry date.
• Minimize the DSO of each client.
• Minimum 5 year of successful experience in similar position
• Good knowledge of the Countries covered (Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain)
• Strong commercial skills, ability to negotiate , passion to deal direct with final clients
• Interpersonal skills , be active contributor of the dialogue between Partner and VCA departments
(marketing and operation)
• Arabic is a plus