Je suis intéressé
Richemont North America, Inc., New York
In conjunction with Cartier strategies, advance CRM/ECRM programs in support of client growth and retention initiatives for both Retail and Specialist Retail networks.
• Manage and execute CRM strategy and targets. Ensure strategy is in line with Product Marketing, Retail, Media & Digital Communications, and E-Commerce Departments.
• Create and manage detailed CRM/ECRM plan at the campaign level- identify key segments/targets, objectives, and actions. Measure the impact, analyze results of all campaigns, and propose recommendations for the future.
• Set and reach CRM objectives. Ensure implementation and management of client loyalty programs and measurement of results performance (GOAL/SAP Clienteling Tool, VIP Gift tracking program, ECRM Dashboard, etc.).
• Manage and ensure enrichment, growth, cleanliness, and integrity of CRM/ECRM database.
• Manage CRM Edition communication plans; management of CRM Edition & E-CRM calendar plans and budgets (Retail and Specialist Retail networks).
• Manage relationship with Cartier International Teams on reporting, communication tools, order management, shipments, and invoicing.
• Manage relationship with the mail house and ensure all direct mail actions are completed on time. Manage return mail process and data updates.
• Manage edition material price lists. Work with CRM Director to validate all letters and correspondence to end clients.
• Manage and measure the impact of VIP Program. Coordinate with respective departments.
• Lead market research and case studies – data mining, competitive benchmarks, industry standards, best practices, and identification of forming trends. Propose future enhancements and solutions.
• Advance business development. Create, implement, and manage targeted business plan development. Identify client cultivation and prospecting opportunities.
• Coordinate, lead and manage client cultural and emerging market actions and initiatives.
• Lead CRM system solution updates, enhancement requests, predictive modeling and analytics, Key User testing and projects for – Epiphany, SAP, Booster and ECRM Dashboards as required.
• Promote client relationship building and knowledge, develop, and implement best practices, external reporting, and training.
• 5-8 Years’ experience in CRM. Prior experience in a client oriented environment, retail or service industry, specifically luxury industry is preferred.
• Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required.
• Pro-active approach to tasks, time management, follow up and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Experience in management is required.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), SAP and Marketing Campaign tool management. Ability to learn new software.
Should you wish to apply, simply click the "Apply" button above. We look forward to hearing from you.
Code de référence: