Je suis intéressé
central, HK, HK
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for supporting the brands to manage business performance
• Responsible for the month-end brand reporting process, ensuring the accuracy of reporting which represent the commercial reality of markets.
• Responsible for the robustness and integrity of financial and operation controls, balanced with customer focus and aligned with Group Policies.
• Act as key contact person with Richemont Shared Services functions to resolve financial operational issues for brands including but not limited to the managing sales, expenses, PO and the master data, and propose operational improvements.
• Act as business partner and be key contact point of responsible brand(s) for all finance matters.
Work with the responsible brand(s) and Richemont Shared Services functions to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness, providing both support and challenge as appropriate.
1. Management Accounting Activities
a. Prepare and review monthly financial dashboard for Hong Kong and Macau markets to ensure accuracy
b. Prepare various management reports (including but not limited to the following), perform and review variance analysis,
provide insights and work with counterparts to follow up on variances.
• Advertising & Promotion reporting
• Inventories reporting (aging analysis)
2. Financial Reporting:
• BI reports reconciliation
• HR headcount report reconciliation
• Boutique reporting – statistic information, discount, headcount
c. Assist FA team to answer the questions raised by the external auditor during year-end audit.
3. Brand Operation Control Activities
a. Review and propose improvements to internal control policies and procedures of brand operation & drive improvements in order to deliver operational efficiencies and to manage financial and business risks
b. Maintain and monitor Macau TP
c. Purchasing monitoring:
• Review, approve and monitor brands purchasing activities via PO
d. Discount monitoring:
• Retail discount
• Wholesales discount
e. Wholesales customer monitoring
• Customer master review
• Validate target bonus accrual and actual payout
f. Balance sheet control
• Fixed assets
g. Master data maintenance
• Cost Center / Profit Center / Internal Order
• Approval Matrix
h. Review of staff cost accrual
i. Provision management: provide and manage (i) Sales return (ii) stock provision
a. Coordinate with Regional Finance and IT to develop regular financial management reports for brands management
b. Identify system/process improvement requirements and discuss with Regional Finance and related parties for enhancement
c. Handling enquires from brands
• Degree or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in accounting/auditing/analysis
• Industry experience gained from sizable MNC is preferred but not a must
• Good experience or knowledge of SAP and technical accounting
• Strong commercial sense and with business partnering experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese
• Strong relationship management, excellent interpersonal & communication skills and influencing skills particularly with business professionals
• Must have can-do attitude
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving capability
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with demanding reporting deadlines
• Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement opportunities.