Je suis intéressé
Singapore, 04, SG
Since 1874, Piaget has been committed to bringing the spirit of Luxury to life thanks to a constant quest for creativity, an unlimited innovation and a respect for excellence. All this being possible thanks to a fully integrated Manufacture mastering watchmaking and high jewelry know-how.
Piaget excels in everything that is rare, precious and exceptional.
Always do better than necessary: the Piaget founder’s motto still remains the guiding principle for all our colleagues across the world who, every day, make Piaget grow with passion.
The Retail Director/Manager is directly responsible for leading the performance, profitability, optimization and development of the boutique network in line with the Maison’s and the market’s global strategy.
He/She is the warrant of the achievement of the business targets on his/her network by ensuring an exceptional client experience and operational excellence.
As a strong leader, he/she manages his/her teams in line with the Maison’s values and supports talent development for individual careers and collective team performance.
RECOMMENDED TIME SPENT WITHIN BOUTIQUES : 50% MINIMUM
• Define together with the Brand Manager and Boutique Managers the annual and medium term strategy on your network and actively participate to the Business Plan process.
• Make regular benchmark with competition to control your market share in your area and per boutique and define business opportunities.
• Fix and monitor sales targets and KPI’s (defined by the brand) for each and every boutique yearly, by month and by products lines.
• Implement Retail guidelines and tools defined by HQ in all your boutiques.
• Develop annual action plans to support the strategy and objectives and implement them in your network.
• Define High Jewellery action plans including participation to international events.
• Make sure each Boutique has proper assortments and stock and set up corrective actions.
• Establish guidelines to deal with intermediates and third parties (tour guides, concierges…) and control of the budget.
• Control the profitability of your boutiques (P&L) and propose corrective action plans.
• Establish CAR for new boutique openings and refurbishments and make sure you respect CAPEX and timing.
• Ensure a proper follow-up and reporting of the retail network results (sales, KPI’s, follow up, missed sales, discount) and propose corrective actions.
• Monitor and develop E-commerce and CRC activities and sales together with the digital department.
• Behave as an Ambassador of the Brand.
• Represent the Brand in different communities, participate to business clubs…
• Handle with the highest professionalism all customer service and client issues and involve HQ if needed.
• Ensure that brand’s Customer Service and Repairs are done timely, and regularly meet your local RCS Manager
• Help Boutique Managers close deals
• Direct Management of all Boutique Managers and office Retail team (if any).
• Evaluate your Boutique Managers through the annual PMP process, fix their objectives and KPI’s according to HQ/Richemont guidelines and make regular assessment during the year.
• Propose and discuss with the Brand Manager your staff evolution plans in terms of benefits, bonus and career development.
• Control the commissions and incentives paid every month to sales staff and boutique Managers.
• Establish with your boutique Managers the mapping of your boutique teams (with Insights or other local tools) and make sure you recruit complementary profiles and constitute teams who are able to achieve objectives.
• Recruit together with your Boutique Managers all sales staff.
• Ensure that staff members are aware and aligned on the Brand’s standards (experience, service, sales skills, etc.).
• Coach Boutique Managers and sales staff on the job through role plays and sales debriefings.
• Ensure sales planning and vacations are made properly in accordance with Business necessities.
• Establish the yearly training plan in coordination with HQ.
• Develop a Business oriented approach and positive mindset in your network, through monthly meetings with Boutique Managers, team building operations, exchange with other boutiques.
• Implement guidelines defined by the Brand or Richemont to ensure full compliance with sales, financial and security procedures.
• Visit boutiques every week or at least every month (depending on the size of your territory) in order to control all the business aspects and check application of all guidelines (boutique check list, security rules, sales and financial procedures) fixed by HQ and by Richemont.
• Prepare audits and inventories.
• Coordinate with HQ the Mystery shopping operations and make follow up action plans.
• Coordinate with local brand departments for all the merchandising, training, advertising and PR initiatives related to the development of each boutique and retail activity.
• Define CRM objectives together with marketing and Brand Manager.
• Organize and control of CRM activities within the boutiques.
• Make sure every boutique has a proper data capture and follow up system for clients, prospects, CS and reservations.
• Control of the quality of the data base.
• Allocate stock and consignments between boutiques in accordance with business rules and marketing activities.
• Control the Boutique and staff expenses: discounts, gifts, T&E…
7 years of experience in Retail Management including multi-unit chain and/or department store channels
Experience in Luxury goods or service
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office Suite, SAP)
Foreign languages required (English a must)
Positive attitude and leadership attitude
Passion for service and client orientation
Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving abilities
Entrepreneurship spirit and strong ability to multi-task
Attention to detail