Je suis intéressé
Singapore, 04, SG
Since 1874, Piaget has been committed to bringing the spirit of Luxury to life thanks to a constant quest for creativity, an unlimited innovation and a respect for excellence. All this being possible thanks to a fully integrated Manufacture mastering watchmaking and high jewelry know-how.
Piaget excels in everything that is rare, precious and exceptional.
Always do better than necessary: the Piaget founder’s motto still remains the guiding principle for all our colleagues across the world who, every day, make Piaget grow with passion.
OPERATE AS THE LEAD POINT OF CONTACT FOR ALL MATTERS SPECIFIC TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
TO DEVELOP NEW BUSINESS, GROW AND RETAIN STRONG CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS.
TO DEVELOP A TRUSTED ADVISOR RELATIONSHIP WITH KEY ACCOUNTS, CUSTOMER STAKEHOLDERS AND EXECUTIVE SPONSORS.
To negotiate contracts and finalize agreements with the mission also to maximize profit.
Ensure a timely and successful implementation of the action plans according to customer needs and objectives.
To establish an effective communication on the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. I.e. account status, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.
To be proactive in seeking continuous improvement in both sell in and sell out strategy.
• Sales and distribution strategy proposition.
• Sales target achievement through sell out development action plans.
• Responsible for 6P action plans and Rise50 project.
• Systematic Account management.
• Proactive network animation in cooperation with Marketing & Communication departments.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Customer Centric - Ensure excellent service level and keep best rapport with retailers and POS teams
• Guaranty the implementation and follow up of brand guidelines (VM, Edition, Visibility...)
• Guaranty weekly booster sell out declaration and stock accuracy.
• Work closely with Supply Chain & Merchandising Manager for a more accurate projection of sales estimate for monthly stock ordering processing by focusing on top selling products
• Ensure budgeted committed units are constantly reviewed and to monitor closely with current trend/demand
• Take initiative to take corrective actions
• Take ownership for Partners stock levels and rotation.
• Ensure pro-active feedback on Monthly target achievement
• Manage short, mid-term and long term TO projection in support of operation manager
FINANCE & MARGIN
• Responsible on the BU for Incentives among retailers
• Target incentive involvement (target, information letters, results)
• Maintain clear follow-up on opening and closing accounts with the brand legal (agreements, closure letters).
• Trade discount and price changes communication with retailers
• Follow up on distribution agreements.
• Oversee that the after sales service repairs are done and to manage all customers’ feedbacks & complaints
• Screen and assess the financial health of all wholesale accounts
• Ensure sales collections are within credit terms as specified by the Finance Department
• Ensure high quality VM in coordination with VM
• Manage trainings on novelties and Ambassadors community throughout Wholesale network
• Responsible for the monitoring & collection of debts in line with the credit terms directed by the Management
• Annual credit review
• Ensure reports are prepared, coordinated and submitted on a timely basis
• Consolidation & submission of the monthly inventory commentary
• Maintain Sell-through & Sell-in reports that may be requested in ad hoc basis
• Know how to use tools and extract data, and conduct on a monthly basis a sales meeting with MD, Retail Manager and Operation Manager
• Business and Territory analysis: Debrief and follow-up on the current and coming action plan for wholesale during the monthly Team Meeting (business trip, training, VM animation, incentive, PR, political situation, etc...)
• Mystery Shopping feed-back to the MD on a monthly basis with clear action plan