Je suis intéressé
New York, NY, US
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
The Senior Procurement Manager, reporting directly to the Regional CFO, has a key role in the Richemont organization in North America. The Senior Procurement Manager position requires a highly resourceful individual with strong leadership, relationship-building, self-motivation, analytical and procurement skills. He/She will lead the regional procurement activity including all the responsibilities described below.
Willingness to dive deep into the details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture will be critical to finding creative solutions and providing insights to business partners from both the Maisons and Richemont functions. A demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence people and successful experiences working in a multi-functional, international team are required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the team and create an engaging environment that motivates people, fosters learning, creativity, integrity and continuous improvement
• Create a learning organization, which adapts and changes to meet business needs
• Develop, together with business stakeholders, strategic procurement plans for key areas of spend which will deliver the core procurement objectives for RNA on quality, security of supply and cost.
• Align strategic plans with Central Procurement and stakeholders from Maisons and Functions
Quality & Customer Service:
• Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
• Optimise supplier performance via SRM programs, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and manage contracts
• Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategic objectives to ensure delivery of optimal business results
• Drive supply chain optimization and harmonization initiatives
• Develop an appropriate level of commercial awareness, supplier management skills and knowledge of supplier processes with stakeholders involved with suppliers
• Deliver cost savings and cost avoidance as per annual savings/avoidance plan
• Create and maintain competitive advantage for RNA through best-in-class agreements
• Accurately forecast and budget pricing for products or services procured through RNA Procurement
• Deliver forecasted budgets, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity completely with potential business impact
• Develop creative, value focused sourcing strategies in line with business needs
• Build innovative procurement tools and processes that generate efficiency and compliance gains
• Ensure suppliers have approved Richemont Supplier Code of Conduct
• Ensure CSR is fully integrated into our standard RFQ process and that sourcing decisions integrate CSR considerations
Supply Risk & Continuity:
Develop business continuity plans for all relevant key spend categories and ensure their implementation in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Logistics, Customer Service, IT, etc.)
While the Senior Procurement Manager must be technically proficient in executing the responsibilities noted above, tasks of equal value are required in this role:
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with Richemont and brand executives in the region and globally so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions. Building relationships with the brands and earning their trust is critical to the goal of optimizing common procurement strategies across all of the brands, as appropriate, and to leverage the buying power of the North America Region.
• Leverage strengths of the current team members, help to clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals
• Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization
• Leading change management and process improvement initiatives
• Ensure the implementation and compliance with Group policies and guidelines
Required Experience and essential skills:
• Master’s Degree in Procurement, Business Administration or related field
• 10+ years’ senior level experience in procurement
• 3+ years’ in team management
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Effective relationship building skills, and the ability to leverage those relationships to build trust and to influence to achieve stated objectives
• Robust organizational skills
• Experience in working with other key functions like HR, Finance, Legal, Logistics, IT, etc.
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective, versatile and action-oriented
• Excellent communication skills experience in the consumer products industry a must
• Proven ability to work with all levels of management
• Possesses the structure and process experience of a multinational background but with an entrepreneurial flair and drive
• Experience supporting growth through transparency, consistency, and disciplined execution
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, high-growth environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team; RNA has a matrix structure where working across brands and functions is required
• Experience in the luxury industry, as well as in the retail (including e-commerce) and wholesale distribution channels, is a plus
• Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in French and/or German a big plus
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation, with a track record for delivering to plan
• Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances; able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in timely manner
• Clear thinker with outstanding numeric ability supported by a rounded commercial awareness
• Able to see the big picture but possesses a pragmatic /flexible approach to delivery
• Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
• Relish working in a company with a diverse and global environment
• Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and presentation skills
• Personable, fun, team oriented
RNA is based in Manhattan with offices in Midtown. Some functional team members are based in Shelton, CT. The RNA distribution centre, customer service center and client relationship center are located in Dallas, TX. Periodic travel to and between these locations will be required. Occasional travel to Richemont’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, will also be required.
RNA Job Descriptions are not intended to be a complete detailed account of all expected/anticipated activities. We operate in a fast-moving and competitive global environment and therefore need employees to be flexible.