Je suis intéressé
For the Marketing department at Montres Jaquet Droz, we are currently seeking an Event & Merchandising Coordinator reporting to the Head of Marketing. The person will be responsible for managing events and merchandising projects ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
• Develop and coordinate event concepts at an international level with subsidiaries: boutique opening, product launch, Ateliers d’Art workshop… and coordinate directly all activities for events in Switzerland.
• Calculate, follow and adjust budgets when necessary.
• Cooperate with marketing and PR team to promote and publicize events.
• Analyze event performance and propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
• Responsible for Jaquet Droz booth at Baselworld (organization, logistic, decoration, staff management, budget follow-up …).
• Define the brand global merchandising plan and create guidelines.
• Develop and ensure the deployment of decoration concepts in Jaquet Droz boutiques and create window animations.
• Project management of local and travelling exhibitions.
• Develop corporate material such as displays, furniture, gifts… and manage relationship with external vendors. Responsible for inventory level and reorders of POS material.
• University Degree or equivalent in Marketing/Communication or Hospitality Management.
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure; a flexible and adaptable approach.
• Problem-solving skills and diplomacy, strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in event organization ideally for a luxury brand or agency, watchmaking or hotel industry would be a plus.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French, any other language is appreciated.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to manage budgets.
French: mother tongue
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Montres Jaquet Droz Ltd
Allée du Tourbillon 2
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Apply for this Job