Je suis intéressé
Grand Prairie, TX, TX, US
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Primary Duties & Key Responsibilities
Overall responsibility for the quality management system, including implementation, appraisal, and improvement.
Strategically manage distribution and warehouse in compliance to company’s values, policies and vision.
Assist senior the leadership team in developing short and long term objectives with an awareness of potential distribution model changes on the horizon.
Quality Management System
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to customer, internal, and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the organization’s product quality and KPIs (service, accuracy, and value).
• Work with leadership, customers, associates, contractors, and outsourcing firms to facilitate the development of requirements and processes.
• Facilitate and ensure appropriate QMS training is being conducted, managed, documented, and is effective.
• Lead a team of analysts, coordinators, and auditors to drive the maintenance and improvement of the QMS system and facility performance.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
• Conduct periodic management review meetings.
• Lead and facilitate the development and implementation of a continuous improvement culture based on Lean/Six Sigma principles.
• Facilitate cross functional continuous improvement events to drive results.
• Facilitate training and education of continuous improvement tools throughout the organization.
• Implement ways to collect voice of the customer and external performance feedback.
• Operations Team Support
• Be a key part of the leadership team.
• Assist the operations team when necessary to accomplish the facility goals.
• Ability to professionally interact with both luxury brands, distribution professionals, and others.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with cross functional teams to implement and sustain systems.
• Demonstrated experience in structured continuous improvement efforts
• Lean six sigma certification / exposure preferred (5S, 6 sigma, etc)
• Experience regarding key performance metrics and statistics.
Technical Skills / Abilities:
• General understanding and intermediate User experience with warehouse management systems (SAP is a plus).
• Strong understanding of document control and document change management.
• Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
• Excellent team player.
• Fluent with professional English communication:
• verbal and written.
• Self-motivator with problem solving skills who takes initiative for continuous improvement.
• Ability to communicate in French beneficial
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word, power point, access)
• Relevant experience and understanding in quality management systems.
• Relevant experience and understanding in continuous improvement utilizing lean/six sigma tools.
• Associate or 4 year degree preferred.
• Certification in lean/six sigma preferred.