Je suis intéressé
Meyrin, GE, CH
Key actor in the High End Watch Making, Jaeger-LeCoultre is noted for its savoir faire which led to the creation of legendary icons: Reverso, Duomètre, Master Control, Gyrotourbillon, Pendule Atmos… Each of our product is a chef d’oeuvre where merge performance, aesthetic and emotion. Everyday since 1833, our people work to nurture, under a same roof, the passion, the excellence and the innovation which qualify Jaeger-LeCoultre.
Join our Manufacture to learn the Art of Time Mastery and contribute to write the History of the Grande Maison.
As part of this internship and under the responsibility of your internship tutor, you will be required to contribute to the following missions:
• Carry out market reviews and trends follow up ;
• Support creative path for upcoming product novelties ;
• Follow up business performance of existing pieces.
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree ;
• Fluent in French and English ;
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint ;
• Basic product management knowledge ;
• Pronounced feeling for luxury or watch industry ;
• Strong presentation skills ;
• Excellent Relationship building skills.