Je suis intéressé
Boston, MA, US
Founded in 1906 in Paris' Place Vendôme, Van Cleef & Arpels came into being following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895.
For more than a century now, their names have been associated with some of the most exquisite High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment.
Whether inspired by nature, couture or works of the imagination, its creations evoke a timeless world of beauty and harmony.
• Project and produce the sales as defined in the store action plan developed with the Vice President of Retail focusing on short-term and long-term strategic and financial objectives to achieve; spearheads management and strategic development, including High Jewelry. Job Scope includes responsibility of business in US Dollars at $90M.
• Enhance quality and maintain integrity of the Van Cleef & Arpels image in the store's market.
• Identify success profiles and talent planning in order to define career paths and promote advancement, while monitoring and supervising Boutique team members.
• Generate new clients while developing new and innovative business ideas. Represents Van Cleef & Arpels at meetings, events, charity dinners and other work-related functions in both U.S. and abroad. Extensive travel involved.
• Manage optimal levels of inventories and model stock in coordination with the Supply Chain Department.
• Initiate activities for new product launches, events and activities to enhance visibility in the market and increase net sales.
• Assist in developing store personnel's performance goals and, update management through reporting mechanisms. Provide the highest levels of customer service to support the growth of sales.
• Attends international functions such as Codir Des Codir, Maison Committee, Retail Conferences, SIHH and High Jewelry trips with the President & CEO.
• Bachelor Degree in Related field required
• Master’s Degree in Business preferred
• 5-7 years Management Experience required
• Multi-Unit or High Volume Experience required
• Excellent understanding of the luxury client experience
• Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience is a must
• Capacity to manage several projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
• Strong computer skills: SAP, Excel, Word, Power Point
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to Travel in the US Market & Abroad up to 50%
• Flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
• Ability to spend long periods of time standing
• Fluency in French or Mandarin is a plus