Je suis intéressé
New York, NY, US
Founded in 1906 in Paris' Place Vendôme, Van Cleef & Arpels came into being following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895.
For more than a century now, their names have been associated with some of the most exquisite High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment.
Whether inspired by nature, couture or works of the imagination, its creations evoke a timeless world of beauty and harmony.
• Assist boutique Director in supporting and guiding the team in all aspect of operations including policy & procedures and corp. directives
• Represent Van Cleef & Arpels as an ambassador networking within the community
• Help the team achieve performance goals through feedback, coaching, closing, and maintaining proper floor coverage by optimal scheduling
• Liaise with corp. on stock-level, CRM initiatives, and Operations
• Provide excellent customer service and help team nurture and elevate boutique experiences to support growth of sales
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Luxury sales experience preferred
• Ability to elevate client experiences and nurturing of client relationships required
• Prior supervisory role required
• Ability to motivate team and quickly solve sales related issues
• Ability to provide solutions to clients’ needs
• Strong selling/closing skills
• Strong computer skills – Excel and Word proficient
• Ability to travel
• Strong networking abilities with high profile events
• Foreign language ability applicable to the market preferred
• Excellent communications and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills