Je suis intéressé
New York, NY, US
Founded in 1906 in Paris' Place Vendôme, Van Cleef & Arpels came into being following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895.
For more than a century now, their names have been associated with some of the most exquisite High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment.
Whether inspired by nature, couture or works of the imagination, its creations evoke a timeless world of beauty and harmony.
• Achieve preset sales objectives.
• Develop network and clientele.
• Attend social functions within the community to generate new clientele; invite current and prospective clients to in-store events.
• Set up window displays and in-store displays each morning; assure displays are broken down each evening and products are stored in the safe nightly.
• Provide excellent customer service. Follow up on after sales service/ follow repair process from start to finish.
• Implement policies and procedures established by the company, i.e. security policy, consignment, after sales service, valuation request, Human Resources policies, etc.
• Educate clients on VCA quality standards and product line.
• Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store.
• Previous experience in jewelry or high-end luxury product sales is preferred.
• Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities.
• Excellent computer skills are needed.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed.