Je suis intéressé
Boston, MA, US
Founded in 1906 in Paris' Place Vendôme, Van Cleef & Arpels came into being following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895.
For more than a century now, their names have been associated with some of the most exquisite High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment.
Whether inspired by nature, couture or works of the imagination, its creations evoke a timeless world of beauty and harmony.
• Input all sales and credits.
• Assisting the accounting department with reconciling client accounts and researching past transactions.
• Preparing monthly sales reports.
• Scheduling boutique employees.
• Maintain and update the client database.
• Ordering store supplies.
• Excellent computer skills
• Flexible and able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.