Je suis intéressé
Tokyo, 13, JP
Since 1874, Piaget has been committed to bringing the spirit of Luxury to life thanks to a constant quest for creativity, an unlimited innovation and a respect for excellence. All this being possible thanks to a fully integrated Manufacture mastering watchmaking and high jewelry know-how.
Piaget excels in everything that is rare, precious and exceptional.
Always do better than necessary: the Piaget founder’s motto still remains the guiding principle for all our colleagues across the world who, every day, make Piaget grow with passion.
EVENT PLANNER OR COODINATOR
REPORTING TO: EVENT & SALES PROMOTION MANAGER
This Event Planner position is in charge of planning and organizing events and sales promotion projects both inside and outside boutiques. Whole work is dedicated to create highly qualitative “Piaget” experience” among clients, influencers and partners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY 1: EVENTS AND SALES PROMOTION - PLANNING AND EXECUTION
• Plan and organize events inside or outside boutiques in line with the Maison’s strategy and annual business plan.
• Organize effectively and efficiently the logistics/mechanics for events.
• Cross-functional coordination with other departments such as Marketing, Retail and Wholesale networks, Geneva HQ, suppliers, etc.
• Effectively supervise suppliers and agencies in executing projects.
• Control budget and cost estimation for each project.
• Support and assist the ESP Manager and all team members.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY 2: SUPPORT CLIENT TREATMENT EVENTS - PLANNING AND EXECUTION:
• Plan and organize or support client events such as VIP customer treatments
KEY RESPONSIBILITY 3: SUPPORT PRESS EVENTS - PLANNING AND EXECUTION:
• Plan and organize or support institutional events such as press events.
• 3+ years experiences in project coordination (preferably in event organization and/or luxury industry) with capacity to lead independently some projects after a short period of time (3 months).
• Communication skills – Ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas/mechanics in a clear, logical way.
• Negotiation skills – capacity to get the best quality at the best expense, capacity to convince both inside and outside the company.
• Sense of creativity, pro-activeness, ownership, flexibility, facilitating skill and team working.
• Language: Japanese (native level), English (business level is preferred).
• PC skill: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Special PC skill: SAP, Illustrator, Photoshop are plus.
• Out-of-the box thinking
• Logical mindset
• Business/Sales oriented
Should you wish to apply, please contact Olivier Hembise (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you.