Je suis intéressé
Dubai, DU, AE
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
The Retail Accountant in Richemont Dubai is part of the Retail Back-Office department, within the Richemont Finance Department, supporting the Richemont Brands in their internal retail operations, in a fast growing environment.
Establish Retail Back-Office as a true business partner for Retail, for the Brands in your scope:
• Be the key contact of the boutiques for all matters related to daily retail operations in the Boutiques.
• Spreads system and process knowledge ovn retail flows, and ensures a first level of local support
• Record sales, customer deposits and COGS.
• Perform daily reconciliation between sales recorded in system vs actual money received in bank.
• Monitor bank statements for Cheques and bank transfers confirmation.
• Check and process refund requests, Business introducer commissions and concession sales.
• Perform all tasks related to monthly retail closing.
• Coordinate the yearly sales audit reports with External Auditors and Mall Management.
• Maintain and update the retail analysis database, based on excel
• Produce monthly retail reporting
• Produce ad hoc retail analysis based on management needs
• Reports to Senior Retail Accountant.
• Work closely with 1 Senior Retail accountant and 3 Retail Controllers
• Finance / Accounting background.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar field.
• Retail experience is a plus (but not a must).
Technical skills / abilities
• Strong analytical skills, process oriented; able to analyse, dissect and optimize business processes.
• Very strong MS Excel skills.
• Prior experience with SAP or similar ERP/accounting system
• Inquisitive: searches for the new, curious, seeks new approaches
• Essence: extracts the core meaning out of complex situations, is able to separate the important from the noise when problem solving
• Continuous improver: sees opportunity to innovate in both the small and big stuff, constantly evaluates existing processes, procedures and ways of doing things
• Resourcefulness: adapts quickly to changing circumstances, cleverly navigates obstacles and constraints, knows where and who to go to for help
• Delivers against odds: Maintains a clear and steady focus on meeting goals despite obstacles, Perseveres in the face of difficulties
• Personal learner: Seeks continuous self-improvement, Motivated to add new skills to repertoire Willing to weather temporary setbacks in pursuit of long-term growth
• Agile communicator: Communicates the complex so others can understand, Considers the audience,