Je suis intéressé
Meyrin, GE, CH
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
A passionate, trustworthy, discreet Executive Assistant to be a central contact point for all purposes in relation with the GIS department and be a daily support for all administrative and organizational needs of the Director, personal and professional.
1. Secretarial and administrative support
• Deal with the Director’s mail (e-mail and post)
• Provide and/or control documents to be signed by the Director, including electronic workflow approvals, quotations, purchase orders, goods receipt as well as general IT sourcing documents
• Draft/write correspondence as well as memos and ensure adequate follow-up
• Prepare documents, templates as needed by the Director
• Coordinate review of upcoming deadlines on projects or meeting follow-up
• Follow through on unresolved issues or pending requests
• Perform confidential duties and related special projects using a high level of discretion and personal judgment
• Maintain and coordinate a high volume of sensitive and confidential material ✓ File and archive to assist in organization and easy retrieval of information
• Update frequent list of contacts
• Handle and screen telephone calls.
2. Organization and Scheduling
• Manage and follow agenda, appointments and reservations for the Director
• Organize meetings, events, vendor briefings, EBCs and GIS Summit:
- Time scheduling
- Logistics (room, video conferences, catering etc.)
- Preparation/printing of documents in advance
- Welcoming external visitors
• Coordinate business trips for the Director and the Integration Management Team:
- Flights, transfers and accommodation
- Meetings and agenda
- Platforms and market visits.
3. Internal Communication
• Act as key contact between the Director and the managers/managers’ assistants and other departments
• Ensure distribution flow of information, confidential information as requested by the Director.
• Prepare expense reports for the Director.
• Professional attitude, integrity and discretion are essential given the nature of the Department’s work, as well as ability to communicate appropriately at all levels
• Highly flexible and organized person, able to handle last minute changes or requests, multiple tasking
• Task focused, able to meet tight deadlines and set priorities according to business needs
• Attention to detail, respect for procedure requirements
• Strong customer and service focus, solution oriented
• Good communication skills, with dynamic and easygoing personality
• French or English mother tongue, with an excellent command of the other language
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).